Thursday, October 14, 2010

I want the most interesting postcards that people send the most significant

 And the most beautiful postmark hope will bring my best wishes. Bear to the address, I will give Bear also sent one, maybe has a month he sends me a message, call it close, I think he is so lonely now, think of his freshman year is not easy, I think last year, to encourage accompany me. Well, while I listened to those words is very uncomfortable that he stop yelling total, but still joke with him, hope he will be happy happier, a friend of the warmth will not be too sad, Come on.

got off the plane last night, take the taxi back to the school, has been at eleven o'clock, open the phone, give mother reported safety, and saw the departure of former Bear sent bon voyage message, would also give him back a sentence has asked to sleep it? Him back: sleep your head, the light left worried about you. I smile a bit but very warm feeling, this guy really say that my heart pop up the same: a man ah man, talking is natural. Oh, but this is not the number of people whom I do not wake the so!

recently I have been a very busy, busy helpless, nothing too busy attend to, the mood is very bad, the pressure is big.

Lushan But the nice thing is the top of the card as of yesterday was all received, Bear was the last one, thanks to the lovely week guide to help me achieve the aspirations.

Speaking of Bear, I'm feeling a bit speechless, which came back from Lushan half a month, a recall to the confusion. Before the bear arrived in schools that may not meet to talk and stir well with him, but it is Sa month blink of an eye, and big brother what you have to have adapted to the bar, how to get the same old fun of my child alone ah , the whole world knows I want to die too busy living to you do not know? Maybe you do not know it because your attitude has been great, a SMS back to you, too busy to put down first while living with you when talking a while, big deal for their boil stay up, how I told you did not suffer most cry when you receive text messages or deliberate smile or two with you trouble, I hope you Do not just leave the house alone, Oh, the more sleep this semester themselves more late.

really ....。 I found him a bit that is not clear, and reminded him many times not ask me who affectionately called, was not just shouting to play, but he cried too much, and helpless ah! I can only ignore it, look at text messages or chat QQ to ignore those people feel really uncomfortable things. This is the first case of trouble, before the others are very serious to be called called, so I will not tell them very seriously, so we all make the tacit chuckled back to former friends. Even the half-serious half-joking, I'm always busy do not pay any attention to them, no time boring, a few words, management. But with the bear, began to chat with him to comfort so this joke to open down, since it is kidding, I can not ignore him any more serious trouble Dear John and the like, but do not tell him that there is no effect! ! Mad at me, how can this man so many years the students a bit of conscience not to do such a stupid thing in the, ah, kill me.

most sad is that this half, he always said I'm ungrateful, not thinking about him, said he was sad that I listen to bully him .. he said they were sorry I'm quick to cry, can not tell what. Ah you know Big Brother is not so lonely I want you to accompany you to pay how much, how many times late at night I get through to one person who did not finish the thing, when I'm sad not you are always comfort me Of course, you do not know this. But how can I think of you ah? Why should I want you? What do you find out good, how can you ask me to think of you. Heartless people are me? Like every time I do something wrong chat-like, that I hurt your heart, and I done wrong? ! I had no power to break your heart. Sad when you call someone know more than you sad ah! I do not know where on such a big effort to help themselves have been busy the brink of collapse, and also always take care of your feelings, in the end, or my fault, I was too silly!

read this, I'm almost crying, to tell me you are wrong and always in comfort with you, and always said to myself, be considerate of the feelings of others understand it, he would not be easy. I'm sorry I care about my people, I'm sorry those who really treat me well, I really gave me comfort to the good people away to see them leave with tears, but can not stop people playing a boring funny as the title shouted They know there will be more sad, I'm not even sad, am I doing? ? ! ! Getting more and more chaotic, Bear I started to hate you some frustration, you do not know too much, from the beginning how much I really do not understand you in comfort you, take care of your feelings, does not matter, you do not care so much, you just bored, you can just find a good time teasing the person to whom nothing more fun.

Speaking of Bear, is no longer wanted to take care of him, I have no imperative to understand an extremely boring person! I returned his message that not even think about me, never mind a joke or seriously, that is, so do not want him to go downtown, I feel I pay a lot of fun to stay with him no comfort to comfort a person in fact be the end of the day, I should put that time in his life, I should not be a foolish man, to accompany him to accompany the joking fool try to fool shows his true, life is so busy that let me attend to anything else, and then accompany him Play and stay up all night reading a book I will really become silly.

But it, he sometimes sounds like saying that people are not intentionally making fun of playing, always faint bit helpless, a little sense of loss, but also not loaded, as he returned I said: hunch his mood is not so good and what is worrying you it has been used to dilute what a joke with people, but when others seemed to joke when he can not accept ... that kind of feeling as if he was in the jokes want others to listen to take it seriously.

so I do not think he is also quite easy, although I do not know what he was upset to face it, or did not mind to come pay any attention to him.

filed Bear, or a fog-like, he would send text messages almost every day, and I will be back, how much I need to do their own thing Leaving aside, this is not my frustration is that they find no way to talk to him, and joked with him that he hurt, did not accompany him to call it my conscience hurt him more heart, even I cried he said he was sad joke, my brother Yeah, you in the end doing ah? Do not understand you, I told you how good this young fiddle unclear of it also seems to have to get involved off the body can not the same.

then today I was completely helpless, and begged him like that is like not such a joke with me,UGG boots clearance, or else I will take it seriously! I would like to say this in the end he can look back on their own what to do all day what to say, and then suddenly realize what not to say that its nothing special is an old friend, and actually took him as a family as a, let alone so many years it has been in a class can be considered almost a minimum stay. Bear, I do not go play with you, I've even learning activities with a variety of things with me close to the limit already, and I tired tired, a good cry and wanted some comfort, I did not efforts talk to you and then you play again air comfort you ..

simple thought things would be you did not expect to be engaged in complex, you asked me why I so sure you are playing! What you're my brother line, these words you have to ask, you say you do not play you're doing it! ! I suddenly thought, you will not be those words are true, right? This concern was you gave up, you say: Bai, really degrees Well, only I know myself, Neither recognizes a joke, do not recognize is true, so I have no way there is no way really fun to face, you are my enemy it? I do not want the whole? You think that makes me how you do this is faced with students of the said Mody it? Letters or words you usually do not believe? I'd rather silly, and can only vaguely go on with you play the fool.

if my university and others on the same boring, I would not had any brains, but you know how much I have talked it? You know what I'm doing on it? Do you know how much I get through the night with you because to do that I must face it?

remember the day I stumbled stomach pain lying in bed all day to buy the food they eat me bite you send text messages asking why I said I do not know want you! I suffered for a long time suddenly could not stop the tears, and I've been thinking for you, take care of your feelings, or how you will be back to SMS? But you in the end is my Who? I am most sorry for people most in need of care can not tell you when, because you're not I do, I can not find you awake to comfort, it does not matter, I stronger than you think,UGGs, I do not need you to comfort, but I'm good tired so tiring, I completely do not know who you are. At that time in addition to tears I can not see anything, you text message back: I'm reading ah.

Today is my 20th birthday. Makes sense to take a lot of English Drama Award, it was the phone, sing the birthday song, there are numerous surprises, the gift of distance, middle of the night we celebrate the meal, the boss sent to the longevity noodles ... ...

scarred back to the dormitory , quiet, suddenly remembered the bear, and then the feeling is lost, why did not he even a happy birthday wishes!

these days, although he said many things I have to listen in as a joke, but, if he can not tell jokes a lot of sense, some things still can feel, but I choose to ignore. He is always prompt to say that it really is not true at least for now, I want to smile, I understand should not be taken seriously, so I do not care what he said a lot like a joke when the joke can only listen.

I ask myself if he is not have feelings for me, I will be able to answer that, even if he did not bored bored so frequently enough to send text messages to a person it, but there are some things I know not just Who has a mind of it's. I believe he can be said? Impossible, because he was self-contradictory. Bear, What are you thinking in the end you know it? Do not worry about playing a girl so what you're thinking Have you thought about how much this would hurt the girl? How many have to endure in silence her? When you're not so sure when you say nothing, or say to understand, What kind, how then you let her treat you? When she can play the fool Oh What a joke! Or you would think she might be a few good words you do not know the direction of silly coax out? Bear, I began to appreciate you are, but because of your good things, because you are not honest, because you do not own to determine the sea on a girl do that, I have you in the end is not in doubt that I know you.

not rely on good word to coax all the girls, not only want to hear all the sweet girls, girls than boys are sometimes clear and more rational thought. But sometimes, it would prefer to muddle along the fool, or is tired of the boys.

do not want him, ignoring the good, and I still do not know yourself what you really still care for him in doing it, since it has been nothing worthwhile to believe it!

Happy Birthday! The last of these minutes, or less your blessings because I am not happy.

Since those intimate terms, I can not face the people again, I feel that this is harm to others, no matter how good in front of me, I no any reason rejected them, they are really good but I can not get the face of this myself. Think about your favorite place another person accompanying another person so L

Remember refused, he joked at me waiting, I jokingly pleading not to, this joke is very easy listening, but I inadvertently learned from friends how much behind the tears hold up to how much alcohol you laugh and then stand in front of me, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I do not want to hurt it hurts. I know I should not have to hurt a good boy, because the really good little boy. Know his injustice, injustice gave me any reason not to negate the good he can no longer good, he even knows that I have not carefully considered him.

call on Bear intimacy I never had to say what comes naturally Well, I told myself to play on, I have to give up all play with you, what have I to fear.

I did not ask about the genuineness of the degree

call to say when you want to say, do not you say, except I play it with you Well if I did not choose , let me hurt others or to others may also wish to love not love I can not do, I understand people's feelings is actually very fragile.

your real degree of what it even is 0, in fact, you said there is a real degree, I know that is not 100%, and in addition to my 100%, no other thing different.

in the end I do not know why you do, you're always afraid that they hurt, well, do not afraid of love, boys should not be like this, right, to all the girls like to go to an the face, I can only say that you do not love, but why say those words will make people misunderstand it, also right not lie.

09.1.3

08 the last day of the last day of picking a major, I was wondering if the problems abroad and in the future, then suddenly remembered the Bear, I do not know why he would think of is your own feelings for him are you, a semester, and look back, I actually took a semester with him the message! I hope that is not what he said is true?

accidentally saw his log back in schools: holding citron tea, walking in the campus or cold! The first day of 2009, bear the QQ, I call him my husband .. give me a reason to it? ? But you can not, run out of battery do not tease me, Well, you're just teasing me, I would not have thought so much. If one day you say you love me. . I'm sorry, I can not so silly that day may never happen. Saying this, I've been losing that sense of security for you, or you are like me, but you did not acknowledge the courage! Or you do not like, that a girl saying this, your sense of responsibility do?

Well, maybe this is the original you, please do not ask me for answers, see what you want it in the .

two days, I shut down, I am not on campus, I avoid everything where you are, do not know when I discovered that you have in my heart, you can ... ... It does not matter, I would rather make their own heartache, will not have to chug this gooey love!

I went up the spirit, the vision of the vision, the chat and talk to you and you should not think of not much more thought, I am not an extremist, there are many beautiful things the world!

examination Come on!

had a winter vacation, all seemed clear, that he cares about me, but remembers always feel a bit confusing bit by bit, in fact, his love can also be seen, but can not figure out why he was in this way we go, why did not he speak out clearly to love it? But I learned to appreciate and neglect, and perhaps some things do not inquire into that, just need to believe enough. I look forward to good results, I believe Bear Pig, then without any preparedness for his future, there are a lot of courage to face us, you give me courage? Do not love me like you say it so hard, tell me you do not impossible. You say you bet on all to love me, you all there? And I bet you know what? Fear of injury or you will not dare to face the fear of another future? Pig Bear you always ask me, you did not say anything to me, not how to how to it? But dear children, you know boys and girls are inherently different, and you have the kind of justice is not fair, can you understand? I always left the initiative purposely want you all to let you in my heart more sophisticated and chic, and I, as long as the baby will always be your children peace of mind, was in love with pain, but it also loves you. To love to love completely, I believe my eyes, and believe you. In fact,cheap UGG boots, I really afraid, afraid to face no future, but you are the person I want to rely on, no one can make me so dependent. Girls need most is security, no matter how strong I am, you want to be protected forever, I hope that you will never get lost, really do not want to love you is to learn to be strong. In fact, if a choice, I do not want to love you,UGG shoes, but whether this is why, I can not so I love to love you so, Pig bear, you know how much I paid the courage to face their own The feeling? You knew that I want to cherish it?

No comments:

Post a Comment