Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Autumn has come to tell me

 Oh, to think of the season!

remember as a child, I often fly a kite. Bamboo son, to do with the surface of the paste, as well as old newspapers in a small partners of envy and begged hastily under a bar, brush rough painted to make a little of my partners and my beautiful eyes kite,UGG bailey button, and will become very happy where we are. Pull one thread,UGGs, it put the blue sky and let it roam the gay and fancy free. Fly Fly,UGG boots clearance, fly. Driving the wind, it tried to far to high, I got cold feet,cheap UGG boots, pulled tight line. Kazakhstan, which is an obedient plaything, I pulled the skirt it, it could not fly my hands.

suddenly, it left me a lengthy thread fluttering fell on the field. With tears in my eyes, heart trembling, desperate to recover, but it does not hear my call, flew farther and farther, into the land of the distant side, where the sun rises. It is the braggadocio of the son, went to catch on. Brother to comfort me. I am a lonely young heart, tears burst forth fell on the field.

Since then, I will not fly a kite ......。

fields of Ye Putao purple to yellow, yellow to purple, and now, not that I had to wear open crotch pants, tears streaming two children Qing; is no longer believed that Chang, braggadocio, Kuafu son. However, when I yearn for the land on the other side, when I want to do Kuafu son, to catch the sun, an old hand laid hold of me.

I feel I am now a kite.

No comments:

Post a Comment