Wednesday, October 20, 2010

First, explain that this so-called two weeks in the selection of a mess of my new micro-blog

 Collected and collated what an essay with pictures.

Falls a bit leisurely and carefree mood pat recent photo, and Xinyou force to be processed and released, and micro-blog has grown to become another of my communication tool, 163 blog naturally out in the cold under a small, but I always miss here,Discount UGG boots, but also is preparing for a wave of serial programs do (do not know what month ...).

BY THE WAY, the first issue could really only the first issue.

very casual, please forgive me.

(first-come a self-timer, sorry.)

photo I am holding a standard horizontal machine, photo is vertical.

give a big fly very creative guess: Could that play the self-timer?

so I knew I explained. 
summer Senanayake, when he showed me to do Impressionism Netease products, then find it very interesting. Just upload pictures up to help you make the photo printed album, calendar, cup, small cards, mouse pads, notebooks more items. 
cool lamp, adjustable stand can be arbitrarily, full arthropods, together with a super twist textured voice. whiteboard is my favorite piece, the background when the camera I was too lazy to clean up the mess when it plays a role. As for the fan Well, my heat, to Winding. 
smallest Black Knight is new, and now has 2-inch, 3 inch, 5 inch, 10 inch size 4, and short of four, long way to go ah.

stupid frog Needless to say, for me, very memorable, and look forward to Tamama Private in Lansing meet the day. 
goods store to buy features, and good strong revolutionary atmosphere ... if only in a remote rural town to find this stuff, after all, a little spoof of the number of components, but itself does not degrade the image dang. As does not would have been harmonious, I do not, the department is not a waste of public money to go backcountry. 
book. the book above with this sentence: In the face of setbacks and do not want to give up you want to move forward, the red will give you the confidence to carry on. I quickly look at the self-timer. > I think the book is
would like to say here in a month pieces of a very ordinary things: That I am as usual, great early morning walk from home to bus stop, the reason may be due to cloudy weather, plus I just go back to this is still a stranger, all around, in my opinion are so bleak. but when I went to the station, mind emerges out of the eyes can see, the grass is green, the road car with red and blue, and pedestrians with white and purple clothes, painting station with orange and yellow. so rich in color the same in a screen by chance? No, can be seen every day, but never had the heart monitor.

yo, and almost Shen Me? the sky is still a Hui Mengmeng But I is not correct wearing blue clothes? that moment, I see a rainbow, bright mind up.

perhaps from that day on, I really understand the color of the meaning of existence in the world.

Speed Americans can achieve 1.8 times the normal session of the (audio conversation casually take a quick release to try), then see a word cloud of the clouds. the entire film is like a machine-gun fire many more war of words do not say. In general, or see to understand story line, this is a about friendship, loyalty, money, sex story is true story of Facebook CEO made family history.

my most memorable is Mark was a girl because of acrimony and hate hearts, so prepared a website to express disdain for women, which has now become the beginning of the development of Facebook. Finally, he has become the world's youngest billionaire, but in the lonely night, open the girls facebook page, or click on under hesitate add as friend, long time, looking at the screen, press the refresh button over and over again, waiting for her response ...

genius after all, is a genius, a genius of any With the wisdom of nature, life may be a meteoric rise, and finally lead a good life, made extraordinary achievements, but this is only mediocre talent. Only special life events encountered, and then run into a little bit of luck, talent will become world unparalleled human. 
. think about life, will think of the script, but it is just time-consuming it, they will not think of any constructive ideas. are unexpected burst of inspiration, a moment away, can not be forced. I have considering what to do Tufaqixiang conditions should be, but this topic is too esoteric, there is no right answer.

recently came up with a little unrealistic, because I have been away from the machine,UGGs, imagination has changed a bit irresponsible ... Anyway, I have to save a lot of interesting ideas, and one day will be the imagination into images.

remember some time ago a couple of years ago ideas, day dream about. something like this: a student class in a daze, getting off to sleep, dream, is a magical experience, and later he launched the dream to stay into a dream a dream, and then again for some more magical experience, and then again in a daze, a new dream, a daze, the new dream ... dream more and more exaggerated, is about to get out of hand, when all the ridiculous extreme, when a mammoth Juwu sky fall from the sky, seeing for it gradually approaching and will soon destroy the world, when suddenly he suddenly hesitated and all my dreams burst like a bubble chain, was going through in order to keep the pace fast rewind. Finally, the same Yi Zheng, He awoke from a dream, his face a rosy oval printed on the table more than a painting, the teacher on the podium directed at the stern of his eyes, a bit lucky students in Chi Chi, the rest of the book block face, sleep well. He nodded embarrassed apology, so the teacher continued muttering, back to the original atmosphere of the classroom. wake up from a strange dream, he found the reality very boring, can not help but sigh, but when he looked around was surprised to find myself all the objects that occur in dreams, beautiful girls in the front row hairpin, at the same table wretched men flip flops, chemistry teacher that exposed the navel, hanging on the fan a few shuttlecocks, the platform independence missing one leg of the stool, and so on and so on ... he immediately picked up the pen, shabu shabu, in the scratch paper and wrote his dreams.

vaguely remember that I once said the story of a person, His name is Nolan ... just kidding, Pirates of the dream of space more than excellent.

remember learning the language requirement in a few months ago, when writing, I said to the class a similar story,UGG bailey button, just a dream keep the wearer in which the hero was dead ... You may think I'm abnormal, but still were full of praise of my imagination, and that I do not have to do with his girlfriend to the movies.

really, I really did not say that the level of the story,Bailey UGG boots, but it is like to watch the story, only to see, hear not work.

do not know if there are many students going abroad is to learn the director thought I was gone, in fact, I majored in the Computer Science. film for me is the greatest interest so far, and I really want to get involved in this line in the future, I still want to be a director, but the road ahead looks very awkward. I think when the director is my dream all along, but the study may not be a director is my choice. do not know how to say, in fact, have such an interest is sufficient.

fried rice, though they do not find the number of Chicken, but salted green enough to make me remember the time of the sinking, no point, unless the master would not do the other dishes I would never eat. now that was so delicious, imported alcohol, just world best, do not know since when I change.

Perhaps one day, I would like Jiagua it. 
grams of the back, brother of the Review menu, Wilson pitch, and I the rise of popular music has opened a fool off. shooting team, took to the peak from the cheers, the sound from lament to curtain call. there have been brilliant, there have been low, there have been regrettable, but are not important. The most important thing is Foshanyizhong hundred years of history, there are too stupid Le public, imprinted in the memory of at least five students.

Firefox to get down to business, IE just display, Safari is Apple's products really flashy, Opera browser is extremely fast. fun, right? Edit blog picture, and not normal landing QQ space, does not support Thunder 7, but I think it is cool, a lot of potential in the future will certainly be more perfect, a world-class browser.

go for a long time did not see the animation of high quality ... and now this
is about two high school students dream of being a cartoonist and fought for the story, almost two of the autobiography, with a dream worth a visit.

Photo Time! though not into the night, but I stay in a certain state of mind at night. current photo theme: the already October, the ... I saw a baby just learning to walk because the train speed up the body forward, almost a hit on the steps, Fortunately, the ground hands shore. strong build of the father and mother wearing a very exposing a bit slow the reaction. baby away I do not far does not close, why I can not move, even if the expected can not help, and why even the least nor the nerve reflex? extreme remorse. unconscious of the neglect do not my race or my simply .. cold-blooded .. Good Night, World. playing time, basically so. N97 has a very luxurious, iPhone is not what a rarity.

This arrangement can plot ah! shortly before the kiss Liu Yifei, now do this and other things ... I remember when I played a little when the director is only a gang of men to accompany.

cooler than this, there are chopsticks? .. I'm thinking about what should or should not use it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment