Monday, October 25, 2010

Get started in the online tour

 Wind, the cold wind outside the window,

was late autumn chill,

heels too cold fishes,

my mother brought small thin cotton shoes,Bailey UGG boots, high to help,

immediately put on warm up.

each mother to my home far away from here always packages of,UGG boots clearance,

home was filled with dried vegetables, clothes and shoes,

this year is no exception,

family often as they make me feel warm into my heart,

the same time full of mother's guilt.

my mother when I did not take good care of,bailey UGG boots,

but a lot of housework done for me;

home not far from familiar enemy,

the finish housework,

mother how Luo Ji,

I did not take care,

that some of the few ..... .

how I was a filial daughter.

cool weather slowly rising,

her husband to work overtime outside,

home feel chill,

hope he can come back early,

back home a warm feeling.

these today, I suddenly thought of a distant mother,

mother left his father go,

in this cold night, long night,

how she spent,

tears could not help out,UGG boots,

around choking voice awakened her husband,

his comfort so I can not be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment