Wednesday, May 18, 2011

TO used to own (The Last)

have a love, called to let go ... there is a love called out ...

have a love, called to let go was naive to think that regardless of time and space, how long a distance far

feelings will be long-lasting change, because there is no reason ........ love love can not be catching, br>
so choose to let go, calmly to each other out of each other's world. Everything to the extreme, damage will be painful.

fact loved will know, yesterday's well-being has become a trace.

walk life course they can work together better and can also be accompanied on some of the grateful. Love a person is not to be a loved one to tie him down, as long as the heart, love, life is always so beautiful.

meet a fate, knew each other more of a margin, origin and together, edge to make and dispersed, only to let go is true love! There is a love, it is called let go!


have a love, called the left used to think their love will last longer, and love the only thing to betrayal, ruthless betrayal! Used to be so in love two people, instant stranger is left incomplete memories and heartache.

did not think the outcome would be, remember the words of her mouth, let me dream, reminding us of scenes, but wake up when it was found she had to leave.

in the hearts of thousands of times had to beg her to come back, back to me, come back incomplete repair heart I had, but I know It is impossible.

often awakened in the darkness every night, my heart hurts, is the pain of missing someone, watching the stars at night, thinking about the night belongs to you, you right?

Are you happy? I only wish just want you to be happy happy, but I see your fear, afraid to meet you, my heart will once again be crush.

I just said to myself, stop thinking about her, do not think, though she never left the shadow.

life still before. In fact, a kind of love is called to leave.
PS: only the former has its own dedicated article

No comments:

Post a Comment