Sunday, May 15, 2011

I am sorry I am a armed police , or a scout

I am sorry because I am a soldier for my family .. love and switch, these are not my voice, but the voice of every man, hope to understand ... if I'm not stupid soldiers
soldiers, my dear, when you are sick I will be attentive and caring with my warm your heart. If I'm not a soldier, regardless of the ends of the earth you want me I will fly back to your side. If I'm not a soldier, I will romance you and drawing near, and not make you one silly in a daze. If I'm not a soldier, mother, I'll be there when you are sick, waiting on your side, with my good care of your pain to disperse. If I'm not a soldier, father, I will not under the full moon, but also thousands of miles away from your, I will give you a cup of wine bottles full of Qinglie, stretch your face. If I'm not a soldier, girl, I will certainly not only in the distance, comfort your sadness, when you need to rely on, it will not only tell you in a distant foreign land, said: I think you burst into tears thinking all you know: wine and song; also want to keep company alive rustling Red Sasa; also want compensation for my family, friendship and love ..... but I can not, can not ..... all in all only if ... . ...... because I am a soldier, if I'm really not a soldier of the Republic was always great wall of steel guarding the military if I do not, there will be more people to bear this ordeal ..... when support to see the enthusiasm and respect the people's attention, and I pride from the heart, the face of you, I am full of guilt: I am sorry because I am a soldier .... .... because I am a soldier! Give you the most is looking forward to! Give you the most is waiting! Give you the most is the helplessness of the Galaxy seen from afar! Because I am a soldier! Is the least you care! Give you at least the asylum! At least you are pouring loving tenderness! Because I am a soldier! The nature of professional leave and waiting for a resolution! Because I am a soldier! Title itself means martyrdom and sacrifice because I am a soldier! Chunghsiao difficult to bear the pain and frustration endowment do not know who is enjoying life with their parents who do not know the lingering romance with his girlfriend is a joy with friends who do not know Yan Huan is a comfortable wine? Who does not know standing alone is a lonely outpost? Who does not know the training ground is a veteran of fatigue? Who does not know the earth shattering the first charge is a dangerous time? Why always the most tragic history of the chapter write to the soldiers? Because of intense military morally Zhuanghuai! Why the fate of the total means that the most difficult trek to the military? Because persistence brave soldier! Why is the most boring career total showed soldiers to play the melody? Because the military will mellow modesty intact! Only military personnel to seek! Magnanimous piety selfless dedication! Only the feelings of soldiers! Steadfast heart of picturesque beauty! Only military career! Volume warm like usual .... simple .... towering Kunlun Mountains melt into the military because it appears to the magnificent life! Note the vast Gobi ... because the youth into the military appears to flourish only at ease! Lengthy because of sway with the sea ... it appears to the military's blood surging! I'm sorry ... my dear relatives! Because I am a soldier, so I will use this myriad of twinkling lights green when the snow guard ........ Frontier Military Review walked the road yesterday, my regrets at the same time, we feel very pride and pride; looking forward to tomorrow a new journey, my Top Gun moment, am a long way. Youth is dedication, honor still continue to write, my heart full of joy and comfort, it is a leap of passion! Because I write a soldier in the supreme glory !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 184035 | 3 |

military might make
Subscribe to the mighty 651 827 612 Reading room

No comments:

Post a Comment