Sunday, May 15, 2011

I was not raw when I was born under the old

Face close to his back, and my heart is always sad suddenly suddenly hi.
again later Eran never been to our house. After a very long period of time, I believe, Eran and that women teachers are also the same thing of the past.
I successfully graduated from office.
I am happy, peaceful living, not next to the greedy, just me and Zheye. Since I could not say anything, then this status quo is good.
but God refused to give me such a long-term happiness.
Zheye halo to the site. Diagnosed with advanced liver cancer. I have pain Jigong heart, but still very cool to ask the doctor to know: how many days? The doctor said: a year, maybe a little longer. I Zheye home. He did not stay in bed during the day I go to work, make a part-time care, noon and night, by myself to take care of him.
Zheye smiled and said: Look, let me drag, and her boyfriend should have been out on a date yet.
I smiled: boyfriend? As far as that is not only lightly.
after dinner every day and I Zheye go for a walk. I was just taking his arm. Get rid of weight loss than in the past, he is still tall Toshihaya, and the outsider, is this not a Tianlun map, only me, the next visible appearance in the beautiful cruel reality. I am sober sadness, I clearly see my Zheye final day by day in the fast disappearing.
Zheye very quiet life as usual. Reading design drawings. Part-time, said he had half a day delay in the study of time.
I am more and more like study. The meal is always a cup of tea, and sit Zheye relative, the next game, play a game of poker. He then helped organize the information Zheye. He provides a stack of things I am forbidden to move. I'm curious. Taking advantage of his absence at last 一日 peek. It was thick
several Big diary.


;
;



... ...
I was holding diary book, Tears streamed to drop. It turned out he is aware of, that he is aware of.
a few days, the pile of the book disappeared. I know Zheye have been dealt. I know he knows he does not want my mind, but he did not know I already know.
Zheye is the second to go in the spring. Dying, He took my hand and said: You would have wanted to personally handed the hands of a good boy, seeing him to help you wear a ring just to go, too late.
me smile. He forgot, my ring, twenty years old he bought me.
desk drawer with his letter a few brief: Yao Yao, I went to, you can like me, but not always in my mind and you can calm and peaceful life, is the greatest comfort to me . Uncle.
I did not cry in pitch darkness of the.
wake up at night, I seem able to hear him say: Yao Yao careful ah.
sorting debris in the study, I found a corner in the locker dusty jars, it is simple and fun cause I out, wash clean, stay, anything above that there is no decoration, only four Yan style: I was not born when I was born old. Henbu students at the same time, a good day and the king.

By this time, my tears streaming down before unscrupulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment