Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Start! Lost in! Guiqiu Supreme

 Study: Life
scattered old Lu, Hello! I only joined your forum yesterday, Li, do not know can not call you so,UGG boots, no, then I change again next time. My business has failed to spread,UGG boots cheap, confused. Now I talk about my situation to you. 
I am now in a small county town, near Vietnam. limited the flow of people, after 7pm there are many children and women from visiting the square, because this May Day, when I entered some small toys and small pendant, and other gadgets to sell. On a good share of the business that night,UGG boots clearance, two minutes to sell more than 120 pieces, about half of the profit, I find it very impressive at the time of the . I did not expect the business to the next point of death, worse than late one night, actually have to do six a night. It will be people who are bargain,UGG shoes, as some small hairpin I dropped a 5, and She also mentioned a price I said, really good depressing. After that I did not go up a stall, and 600 of the more than 500 points only to return, but fortunately did not lose too much, and now only make a stock pile at home. It seems to find time to come share had got clearance.
operations in the stall point is that I can not understand is why do some pricing things and you to do, for example, I went to a 3.5 share of the goods being sold in my 5 yuan, I think this is not excessive, the same goods in other stores sell it to 8 yuan. to one woman for this product see the two back, but I 4 yuan, how to say she not let her a little before I buy, I did not sell her. That is the case if I re-set the high price of goods more afraid of the people to scare me, then how do I deal with it. is not to spread the goods in the eyes of pedestrians is to spread the goods to the goods can not be a senior point of it? maybe I picked the wrong merchandise, and there is a small pendant that is basically not sell,,, better progress was Some sell the fan!
I now have an idea, like to open a specialty shop in Vietnam, it's people like to eat chili, and my hometown is not far away from this town Tiandeng, producing a small days of such famous chili. I went back into the mix some of the specialty of Vietnam to open a store, how do you think? Or do you think I still continue to stall, since childhood? look forward to your reply!
Old Lu replies:
first old Lu is not an expert, just talk to you free. Guangxi some places I've been there and feel the consumer is very low in some places below, for example before the people start to ask me how I am in the North Sea direct mail response, I first thought of the North Sea pyramid, the second thought of travel, the third thought of spending a good deal. So let me on the spot that the entrepreneur. I do not know what you do to spread the consumption or how the county shop? If their consumption is very low, engage in price, not to make money also normal.
You can change ways of thinking, the combination of the store you want to change to the consumption of high operating the city, even if drifting business, make money background changes in environmental atmosphere, closer to products, actual harvest will be different results. spread by traditional thinking to do, to survive some pretty good distance and entrepreneurship.
on the shops, the availability of funds and conditions, of course, start two more words. But risks are also increased sharply. different projects with different investment risk, the probability of the number of Bale. look at the city you're going to start feeling you can, what products are suitable for pre-need to explore the local market, you need an adjustment process, the initial taboo more than a single product purchase.
to my sister Vietnam gave me back the perfume and cigars are good, especially the most expensive cigar is the local, give me a few packets, which a joint angle of RMB 1 or 2 angles, Oh smokes also good.
scattered community of life www.cy16.cn

No comments:

Post a Comment