Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fate-tianyuhan588 Bo

 Maybe because thousands of romantic chance, regardless of expectations or unexpected everlasting rub shoulders, only for the achievement of a fate. Love is what? Love is a continuation of past life feelings of dying, fate were the same oath before the cycle Love is the happiness of you and I have said agreement, fate is met can do a better person ... ... Listening to the first dream of ... ... the annual Christmas approaching,UGG boots cheap, the subconscious seems to remember that today is Christmas Eve, Happy New Year even more subtle information about a humorous article, one sentence gave me warm greetings to increase feelings plain in different colors heart, not the slightest sweet Italian thrown at this moment is the most would like to thank the fate of the. is the fate I know friends all over the world,bailey UGG boots, is a fate familiar to me from one to the familiar, but also the achievements of the world's fate a pair of another couple, a big crowd to come together count as fate? friend you say? quiet tapping at a computer keyboard, strumming a chord with the kind of talk is difficult to express even their own feelings Maybe I want to say right now, but it is a strange fate to it. maybe tonight, called the fate of a matchmaker, do not know how many of the achievements but also a nice ring too! fate really like the song so occult it? fate subtle to what extent? hee hee, I'm not the smiling up, do not ask, fate is so mysterious,UGG boots, that is so wonderful, in fact, everywhere fate, is not it? a bus car collision know, a moment known each other for exchange of business cards, with the help of a magnanimous and give each other knowing each other know each other's names, and a sustained fall in love exchange of sincere confession, a ... ... ... if I met all these in one sentence to describe, in addition to The longer the more glycol, the passage of time can not go with good memories will be more sweet, similar to a few friends out to spend Christmas Eve, I have been rejected time and again, is it that I do not love fun? or am I trying to avoid a different degree sense of the invitation? do not know why, today, I surprisingly like meditation, at the moment there is nothing for me to be more pleasant than silence, and this year's Christmas Eve look like? in my mind the idea again and again , and again reverie, the street is not a lot of different beauty of Guys and Dolls? is not already lit up colorful lanterns? is not a lot of nice ring to take a walk in the quiet of the park? walking in the street lamps lit the streets of little Xing said the topic of common sense, Talk ideals, then spend with the family,UGG bailey button, telling myself to go out walk around to know, but I do not want to do, because I do want to stay a secret memory, is it a another kind of United States, in their hearts for those who are invaded in the sweet love, Shen couple who make a wish it, wish they had a memorable night of Christmas Eve ... ... I am happy long-suffering, but never abandoned the ideals and goals in mind, because I have friends for their support and encouragement, please allow me the occasion of Christmas Eve through today, to those who have family and friends who helped me say: Thank you! and sincerely wish good life of peace! fact, I was the grateful fate, if not fate, maybe I and those destined friends, now is still a stranger. until one day, met some kind of ____! like this quiet and safe, like a distant dream of Things Past a classic song in a different kind of singing style, season of the British public in a thin, diffuse sky, the wind would blow the white is a miracle, in this romantic and cozy Christmas Eve, couples who love each other tell the mood with the flat of their love, achievements were a good marriage, as spectators dancing on my heartstrings the notes for this for a long time there had been moved not relieved, the branches spread out like that has been program to the sky, crystal-like love, it will also experience wind and rain, such as the stone of the words, finally the warm waters of the cold, in a world of sky and sea, met the affinity of friends, is living in the real beauty of the epic ! a big crowd to come together, having a fate ... ... ... do you think? still the song, the familiar melody, this wonderful note, I bid farewell today to accompany the happy Christmas Eve. also hope that fate will pull the hands of more affinity, sincerely hope that a shake can be permanent! 2006-12-25 00:06
night

No comments:

Post a Comment