Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bank of Qingdao 08CES geek I come!

 July 9, 2008, with excitement and luck, I embarked on a 2008CES trip, where to begin by thanking Haier,UGG boots clearance, thanks to digital commune, and to thank all of you concerned about my students to blog in the T3 terminal,bailey UGG boots, I took 2008CES trip down the first photo, the students and me a go! Qingdao, I'm coming!
waiting in ......< br> 20 30 AM, I came to Qingdao a vibrant and happy place! reported to the Conference Center, Haier made us one of a notebook, uh,UGG boots, we seen it, yes Haier T68, a configuration of a super-powerful business notebook. Haier T68 is Based on Core 2 Duo-based fourth generation Centrino platform with a nVidia graphics card GeForce 8400M G, not only supports the latest Microsoft DirectX 10 special effects, but also can be T68 128MB dedicated graphics memory and shared memory to 256MB or 512MB.
keyboard is to scrub the design feel very good. see Mody, T68 also carried a built-in camera, and video of Beijing reported a safe friend, I update the blog on a graphics card + super ...... memory, so I either download or video chat is open. yes, I also led a Sohu digital T-shirt, look at me tomorrow, you will wear this T-shirt, take you right to visit the exhibition 2008CES , late, to sleep,UGG bailey button, you, see you tomorrow。

No comments:

Post a Comment