Thursday, April 7, 2011

I was sent by God to quarrel with you

 To love someone is not wrong to start quietly happy , sad silence . In the days of flowers , confirmed our love for six months as those roots firm, rose as thick trunk , lush .
has become his own low , are his own circle of life . Many times , my heart was noisy and restless do not have anything packed place, and these sources of unpleasant emotional learning , major or minor in the trivial . And only he at my side, to resolve all grievances. I thought I would not really fall in love with him, now also known as what?
Zhao , you know? I can think of the most romantic thing to do is wake you slowly old , collecting bits and pieces of tears and laughter, left sitting in our rocking chairs chatted later . To create a romantic quarrel , fight to make you love me even more , arguing that the time to give love to resolve frozen . Honey , let's have been quarreling old .

No comments:

Post a Comment