Monday, December 27, 2010

Wei Zhongxian's blog a

 Wei Zhongxian
a blog a bit cold this winter in Beijing, who early in the morning cold numb hands and feet straight, but I still get up early, not late for work every day to ensure that long. Along the way, few pedestrians, the tree split ya spot mottled, Air unusual quiet. before the burst, the heavy snow, which makes the now ubiquitous pike pike of snow, some snow is also a dark. However, after the emperor to go to work that way, or that cleaning was very clean, Alas, these small eunuchs really a lack of execution, to the Forbidden City this small plot of land is also not clear, but also to do what matter ah! if I remember correctly, the home of frequent mention of a storyteller saints Language: A house does not scan, how can you sweep the world. these little eunuchs I did not ambition, did not want to develop their door ah.
this morning by the school sent me a text message: integrity index, if you give me gifts, you will choose the same: mink coat, glowing pearl, the Millennium and old participants. a text message: body is still like a stunted sprouts, but also often chills, if there are really good texture, mink, I would like to buy for him. like snow again, he can wear in the snow while you work out.
I heard someone say that I am in private rebellion of the heart, in fact, these people know what a wonderful thing for people from the school is absolutely the best I have. he was an infant from a small Routuan start I watched him grow up bit by bit. people are not animals, ah, no matter how I vary the heart, it will not move from the school's idea. And I do not have children in mind, I would have him as my family has . He was pleased, I am also glad, he sad, I sad, he was a runny nose, I have a cold. a person with another person so wishes the same, or even raising it to such an extent that there could be more closely related to it?
how those people like that about me ah, really better than animals, poultry animals is not as good as ah!
information back from the school, and . , Lu Bu guards of honor are frozen stiff, all the officials who were waiting outside in the Wo, evidently not to the temple by the school. I must go and see him today want to go to work, or that we are waiting for is not the answer.
on the road really slippery, the Sedan Chair also slow you down a little eunuchs ah. by the school the child is still very filial piety, he saw my old Teci I can Zuojiao the line in the Inner Temple, It seems the past few years is really not white does it hurt him.
reciprocated human. apocalypse five years, this child playing in the Xiyuan ship, accidentally fell into the water. I was Jia, almost forgot can not swim himself, desperate to jump into the water to save him, almost take into their own lives. Is it still there leave? those heartless nerve to say that I am not loyal?
by Ling Flowers Ge fan, I see Heavenly Purity was empty, by the school not to work. Palace which cold wind, it is obvious lack of heating, damn Renxinbugu these days, even to the emperor's service also discounted. watch the eunuch said the small house by the school to Qinan to doing carpentry. I must go and see small Emperor Han went back to the game today. this child is the point of fun. However, teenagers also making life difficult for him, and I like him so much when it is playing so much noise fierce. you can say he is happy, in fact, you can also say he most pathetic, under the sun every child can enjoy platonic love he did not, he is not acceptable to normal childhood education.
However, the better of me, to make him like a real child, as a small array on a good day too.
Crash bang these words are really stupid people. He can be clever, what he did playing live a few people can get out? him out of something, a bird fluttered a few in the sky, a fish can swim in the water for a Fan, Zhuge countryman's wooden ox So much for it.
He also versatile, like to see Causing loss of lives of the military drama, but also like to personally get brandish guns, like the horse ran out hunting, a lovely sunny boy!
he is very dedicated, QUICKER be fascinated, I often do not eat food, day and night, impetuous in today's society people do not is a very rare quality of it? thought of this, I think of the sage words, the Confucius said individualized, that is each person's expertise is not the same, so how can say confused by the school, you're smart Why?
Jin Yiwei last few kid caught a guy around the tongue I gas that, ah, a piece of his tongue cut off, his entire body skin stripped off, is still not Jiehen. not that I cruel, disrespectful to the emperor that he is not alone, say The Master said, is also a poem that goes out a bunch of pressure on people, this wonderful thing in the end there is no right or wrong? by the school, or a child, the child's day such a stifling performance by you what, this is really unbearable ah.
I went to He asked the time, he is strong playfulness, a bit of my referrals are not interested in what I say, he laughs and says know.
boy, ah, no way to really get him, I had a little hard work .
on, and that the Board of Rites Liheng Mao's memorial is clearly wrong, was I found, not only did not admit also happens and I quibble, that regardless of my face, I did not care about, and he actually thought I did not take him approach towards a Shihai my Nose bridge yesterday, angry eyes, it seems not to repair him, and very sorry for him ah. I intend to put my arms out to ask the participation by the school, the participation of Li Hengmao you are to be instructed in this He heard on its hands, and said I'll have to see on the line.
he was not happy, and I had to step down, and then by my own choice, and we talk about, no one cares about the emperor , I came to love, in other words, the emperor love! Emperor quit living, I seized up and doing, but also the art of management innovation, to the times, to keep up with the pace of development, how tough it.
management is a very simple life, management is not boring, but let people Jinong boring boring. In fact, as long as the flexible use of an ancient law of human nature, you can learn by analogy, by analogy, to maintaining the status quo. give you an example. Last year, late winter's day, south of the inn, there are five people disgusting, drinking together, one of the plump young man may drink more, slurred speech that Mr. Wei was a bad man I am old the future will certainly Daoda Mei. Other people do not echo, and some people advised him to take control of the mouth, or Tiandaleipi. Niubi smelling man said: the skin, I bird he doing! rushed to the scene rushed the case, Qin Zhu of the criminal elements cleanly. I listened to their further report, together with instructions to four other people, please come. wait until after another to the whole of the later, I excitedly told them: Comrade said I could not peel his skin, today, we might try, if not successful, we should not laugh at me, come on. his hands and feet fixed to the door, then put a pot of melted asphalt, gently pour in the white flesh of this man. may be cold because of it, quickly solidified asphalt, the staff is very attentive to tapping with a hammer slow play, pitch to and complete stripping of human skin with it, a talent for human skin Crafts was born. that although four out of breath, got angry, and I will reward Old Wei is active, there too will punish the people, I train and gave generously to each of them five hundred and twenty silver, and then sent off them politely.
still say that I embrace the right to harm the country, the brutal heartless! I think that Many say it hurts the world fair, is not justice. In fact, a lot of reasons but would definitely have a voice punctuated by people out. The reason is just kind of reason, and facts are often poles apart.
Well, sad to say, then tomorrow .
back to his office, just sit down and do not drink hot tea, a small side hall was sent the eunuch said a lot of gifts. Oh, it also more than one under the hat of corruption. But gift have come, hat band, and then go and see, or very impolite.
governor of Hubei, where did you get the big pearl ah, Chang Temple in the blank checks are also gifts, ah, that all they're crying poor is installed, the Fujian people really will do business with County Deputy Governor, the main book are gifts, but also his mother, This is true Guaizai, and the Guangdong Honours little skill, but one man will not work what is the use? I know he sent a small thing is to meet me, I also accept deal about it, have the opportunity or to full him, Bushitaiju things. like this brain-dead person, I do not fix him, it was also clean up after him.
Keshi hang up, let me go to her to do something there . Keshi is a beautiful woman can Niechu water, she is the school's wet nurse, she is Alice and lots of flesh, more beautiful than Sister Furong. Oh, I know I want something done to find her love, one has the old Pentium woman, such a strong desire on our home women in Hebei old saying that goes, really a bit emotional. At first, people call me a fool, she then protect me, hurt me, but also in the presence of so many people, open and her old lover, that is, to break my old boss Wei Zhao, and I Results become a intoxicated in the eyes, her cheeks red stumble, her moist lips, how much in life to disperse the humiliation of a forced smile and sad. No man vegetation ah, I am now, although well developed, but one must have a thankful heart, can not forget our roots, In this way, Way to go farther and farther. and we have students feeling the course of time, although many things on hand, or going to meet her, anyway, do not lack such a point of time. Oh, then do not, then, she has been on the phone, this month telephone charges and have overspent.
However, with her point of eating is not without risk. before the time, she did not come for two months period, called me in the past, so I lay on her belly button , let me hear the heartbeat womb. This is not to kill me? This is what the head to run away ah! Later, the palace has gradually spread rumors that I am not entirely castration Old Wei. affair of the total velocity efficient than SARS is higher, then a few days, various departments of the CEO, COO, etc., are taking white upon me, made me fear and trepidation of all day. Fortunately, I was secretly smuggled from the bridge, a gynecologist in, Wang listening, asking her a lot, did not know she was an early menopause, menopause you, and I Old Wei is okay.
the Forbidden City is a lonely night, no extra sounds, and even cough up the speed of sound is also limited, and even loneliness there is no shadow. more playing time late at night, everything stopped moving, there is only one cock as hard as the old swallows fled everywhere, Queen, Royal, and so the thousand beauties to open her mouth just like a starving Swallow , waiting on the old Yanzi Huang Yu Jia foreign crusades. our group of people busy busy, doing nothing for the time required to provide a place for rest.
Sometimes, all the home also emerged as a mirage-like heavy in the Forbidden City night, parents, wives, brothers, neighbors, cattle, rural, neighborhood, wine shop, a common gaming house, a cock crow, curl of smoke, burnt food smell, people's arguments, all in all, not actually get away and.
that Leslie Cheung's Dream is not pollution, today, I stand shoulder to shoulder with you again, my heart used to dream that does not change the side ago, I saw a man named Zhang who wrote in his blog an article entitled Long. Although only half of Keshi, but a complete love. Zhang cricket from an analysis of the what? I think he can not! so this eloquent testimony to his view there are no extensive and full investigation and study, but also explains his views can not stand the scrutiny of fact.
In fact, women love the most common is a love of routine, of course, but also by the nature of love. by extension, the man also by the nature of love, but also by the sex and love. During the distance, width, speed, scale is difficult to have accurate judgments. Mr. Zhang Laoshuai can be considered a successful person, he's the kind of judgments based on, is likely to be a lot of girls get pregnant at him hold, and then want to summarize the fruition of. This sum has a class nature, is of a stench, is not used as the basis for argument. research in fact, love, such as hot pot, is an ordinary person's shopping experience, stand The higher the person, the more difficult to understand the truth.
come back to, reasoning first sex, or first love, strictly speaking, as research is a chicken or the egg, not only never the answer is boring.
sky is black and uncertain, like a laugh and cry in the face, as if the cold wind, straight neck and a camel Laomashitu drilled, also sandwiched sporadic blowing down from the snow on the roof. < br> quickly quickly turned the corner toward Jiuqing buy a cup of Starbucks house look warm up. speaking, coffee this thing, no good drunk, or drinking tea is good, but people do still taste good, too fast refreshing and very convenient. in such a castle, a nondescript shop, is very garish. However, so many people to work, there is actually a convenience store convenience to us, if we keep an open mind to think about all this, but also not difficult to understand. For example, Yan Xi Crystal Palace palace used by the whole steel structure, external style European style, but also a project on schedule, but still became the historical landscape is not it? not it still is harmony? other countries did so, it does not also highlight our avant-garde and cutting-edge it? maybe, over the years, this Starbucks has still become attractions.
people but micro, but micro-channel heart. human is complex human nature is dangerous. Actually, I was a good man, who is also suffering from a long-term suppression of the ambitious youth. to have today's achievement, I and everyone else, are hard-won. At first, I was at home hard work, sunrise and sunset, and occasionally drinking wine like everyone else, play bingo, listen to storytelling, watching a play, would like to live a life of an ordinary man. But to lose that gamble put in more money, not only cleans, but even the pawn of the trousers and who also grabbed hold me, hide me from the tavern lire beat a pass, let me gentle sweeps, life was nearly gone . the tears, ah, waterfalls three thousand feet, the suspect is Galaxy nine days.
the night, I angrily, decidedly sword from the palace.
what decades of time, such as what to the White Horse? Well, anyway, be it off quickly. I still clearly remember the guy to help me castrate Hey sneer at me, from my collection Kamimuchi leisurely.
my tears formed in the eyelashes on the strings of beads of ice.
said that if die of old age after, still can not make a big profit to redeem Kamimuchi buried together, fathers are in the ground where the government is unwilling to receive me.
also easier said than done, ah, I'm better than become unassailable. This is how it can be compared, he is active , I was forced, that class is the working people, can more than it? Moreover, his ordinary Takeo, can and I'm better than you?
untold hardships to the palace, the beginning of those years, Old Wei I the size of the eunuchs suffered bullying colleagues, the simple point that is old and new employees to bully employees Well. his life's difficult, let alone become rich to help well-off family, my niece was also sold to the capital, good family maid. Later, I started hard Shihou by the school, for his obedience, love and care. by the school's grandfather died a month before the throne of his father dead. how he never imagined that a nose is the guy, and shortly to ascend to the throne when the emperor, I have re-energized the old slave, became a Sili Jian Ping pen, Pida memorial for the emperor, this is the empire of the hottest positions of power, ah, in ancient times the prime minister is doing manual labor.
outbreak is the highest level of productivity, upstart is good, and the outbreak is the last word. Since then, I have my own mansion in the east of the city, with acres of farmland, with flocks of fresh Wrath of the servant of horse clothing. niece redeemed, and family members to Beijing with the scenery. it is also labeled gold toilet, washing dishes but also with mineral water, sweep the floor of each is also equipped with a portable computer, wipe all use bills. life of triumph, than this ah!
did not think I have this day Old Wei!
from today, all are not allowed to call me Old Wei, Wei, I have renamed the old!
The so-called promising, is that you pay is the fate of the struggle and accepted, the fate of the award with interest thereon back to you all. The so-called good for nothing, is your struggle and the fate of pay are not recognized, you all with interest exhausted all the.
I heartily agree that good emperor, spared no efforts for the liberation of all mankind, and then had died. In practice, I have been so diligently, earth person, diligent work. But what happened that day makes me too sad, that the East Lin partisan Yang Lian, a letter to tell me actually committed twenty-four sin, one by one, a norm-like, citing the classical scheme of things, if I want to cut on Mr. Wei Lao thirty-five thousand seven hundred and ninety only one sentence knife match.
tell the truth, they report some of the things I was not aware of, and some that they go overboard, say, what is corruption and take bribes, Maiguanyujue, this in itself is only human, a person with an official post, folks for their friend to seek material benefits, what fault? really that serious? such as the closing point of a gift or something, we all do before the country. They sent me something, I send them back to small gifts, ah, , would like corrected. but they are insatiable, no further client was incensed me, not have to strangle me. people how can this happen, not at all the concept of building a harmonious society, too much thing.
end, or The emperor spared to me at the last minute, leaving the old dog Wei Laonu my life.
the saying goes: every man for himself, and sorrow. of human rights is based on the right to life, survival to the final war, by any means should not be overstated. I began to fight back, and I want to defend our rights! I am the master of the power! just did not expect that those who flaunt ethics, respect for integrity of the people, no sense of shame than anyone else up shameless. I left Chi recipe, before and after a few gossip-style, up and down a few steps smug, as they like rustling down Fall on boundless.
called? called driven to revolt, threatening rebellion, forced prostitution ah!
Why do people like to keep the dog bar in Beijing? this point I understand. they have started chasing its tail curry favor with me, and some older than I was big, but also thanks to me for the godfather of Wei and old, and I speak!
However, their conscience and compassion is quite correct, and I finally come to accept that their friendship. Oh, my > around the country, they also helped me build a lot of Shengci worship me, to me as a living Buddha yo!
in full and empty cup of coffee between the epiphany of that alone I seek the realm of failure.
life is at the expense of the process, no matter their experience will always be someone else's story, or only in black and white on black and white, but even the best spectator is only a bystander.
When dusk across the Lone Wild Goose The color, when the petals float gently in tears, life already is no longer the pain, destruction and reputation, and also does not matter.
I'ma moving people, though they do not read the books, but there are so many scholars thanks to my father and grandfather, I am also very happy. Later, they collectively call me as also good, acceptable. do not know what I heard back home, their mood is what the previous guys know, it should be the envy! Yi Jin that dream home, ah, actually, as the tentacles Accessibility!
However, people should have self-knowledge, I know I'm not that good, but not so bad, I know he is still doing enough, but also modest, turn tail man. Oh, the revolution is not successful , sex with sex with, comrades needs to be done, woohoo woohoo!
Dianwai that all the officials standing in the foot is not numb, ah do not know you cold.
Look, the emperor made a further message to me: is to improve the fundamental execution. So we have to keep Keshi, etc., and to accompany the emperor comes to an end in the evening you're free to go about her walk there.
time so nervous, breaking in half is not enough. true , a person of high position, as if the hour is not enough for many.
start a new swirl of snow under the window, patches of snow like a flock of white birds in the group really does fly. Snow, Katherine is harvest it.
to not write, and not lose any time in the past, the other tomorrow again, can not write long blog Moreover, long to no one, and will also affect the CTR, 886.

No comments:

Post a Comment