Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Themselves vulnerable

 Yesterday, after a place to live from the back to feel tired, wanted to eat something lying in bed, a move do not want to move, thinking she might have been the law can not, point to sleep at night, waking up the morning to the point (occasionally When secretly lazy Sunday), there seems no such N rest after a long time, probably because of habit, although very tired but how could not sleep, TV on, but keep in mind drift.
wind whistling outside that sounds scary. really a coming winter, and thought last year, the year before, can not think of how we came, but did not feel cold. We did not seem to do anything, so time passed. then We do not have the TV to a computer, at home, cooking, eating, watching movies, fell asleep watching it, it seems to have no more than nine at night, you say: people in my entire life, after death Some things have time to sleep, and I are always around in your sleep so early, so heavy, seems never been afraid, do not know what fear is.
But recently I do not know how, always Xia Xiang, a people in the room will be afraid even to dream last night crying, crying so sad ah, if in the past, you'll hold me, do not be afraid, a husband can be in the hh it last night, I dreamed of a few people into my house, eat all my things, and they wear dirty sitting on my bed, I had to make, they took my wallet, cell phone all the time while I do not care about stolen, I turned to find something that is not , and quickly shouted out to play catch 110. a group of people around me, and this time I woke up, so sad, is tired? Yes pressure? Or is there really no sense of security? Wake up, for fear of sleep, really want to stay with a man, even if it is to call, like a circle does not seem a suitable person. how do bigger and more fragile, and I understand that a person can not pity myself, but I was not up hh
strong

No comments:

Post a Comment