Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I remembered what that day has passed

 I remembered what that day has passed, and in the underground passage in the Raining Cats and rain, the dark clouds overhead, getting dark, the sky is still clear. If nothing has changed, then in the end is what is gone, see to see and the invisible.
If all went after, then what is left?
my face is transparent, when you through my eyes my skin my bones, you can see What? That day I remember we used to sing a song no longer remember, in any case could not remember. What are some of their own and ran away, the more run farther, to no avail. because the left is me, What is gone?
as I speak, you hear something?
is that I fell asleep, you dream of what?
PS: tonight at 11:30 to return to quarters, listen to their touted boring to me and compliment, really bored, mouth, and their name haha, his eyes looked at my phone from time to time, not something I look forward to happen, everything is expected, huh, huh ! back to sleep after a simple wash, and can wake up at 3 o'clock Who would have thought, What the hell? mood is very calm, like water, can not afford even the wind blowing ripples quietly listening to the hh Sammi Cheng's song, Recently liked her, browse the latest novels, written in his blog with the words, very nice, very comfortable hh has been so nice to live a quiet hh

No comments:

Post a Comment