Wednesday, September 29, 2010

As I sat there in English class

I looked at the girl next to me. She was my so-called \I looked at her long, silky hair, and hope that she is mine. But she did not notice that I am, I know that. After class, she walked up to me and asked her to miss a day I noticed them before, and gave her. She said \I want to tell her I want her to know, I do not want to just be friends, I love her, but I'm just too shy, I do not know why.

the telephone rang. At the other end, it was her. Her tears, talking about himself, how to break her love for her heart. She asked me before, because she did not want to be alone, so I did. When I sat on the sofa next to her, I looked at her soft eyes, she is my hope. After 2 hours, a Drew Barrymore film, 3 bags of chips, she decided to go to sleep. She looked at me and said: \I want to tell her I want her to know, I do not want to just be friends, I love her, but I'm just too shy, I do not know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment